The following retreats are currently on the schedule. Save the date!
- May 27-30 – Memorial Day Retreat at Joshua Tree California. Open for registration.
- May 27-June 4 – East Coast Memorial Day Retreat with George Haas and Chris Crotty at the Watershed Center. Open for Registration
- July 12 – 24 – West Coast Meaningful Life Retreat with George Haas and Chris Crotty at Zaca Lake, CA. Open for registration.
- Aug 18-21 – Retreat with Deborah Eden Tull & Dave Smith at Land of Medicine Buddha, Santa Cruz, CA. Open for registration.
- Aug 21-28 – East Coast Retreat at Dharma Drum Retreat Center in Pine Bush, NY. Open for registration.
- Sept 25 – Oct 2 – Fall Retreat at Joshua Tree Retreat Center in Joshua Tree, CA. Opens for registration May 1.
- Dec 26 – Jan 6 – Winter Retreat with George Haas – Opens for registration July 1.
Dec 29 – Jan 1 – New Years Retreat with Dave Smith & Cheryl Slean at Camp Shalom. Opens for registration Aug 1
- Jan 19 – Jan 22 – Women’s Retreat at Joshua Tree with JoAnna Harper & Mary Stancavage. Opens for registration Sep 1.
2016 Hemera Foundation Fellowships for Educators: We have received a grant for retreat fellowships for educators and M. Ed students at our 2016 retreats. Click here for more info.
2016 Hemera Foundation Contemplative Fellowships for Healthcare Professionals: This program makes it possible for full-time healthcare professionals, who are new to retreat practice, to attend retreats when they might not otherwise have the resources to do so. Click here for more info.
2016 Loving Kindness Scholarships: We have received a generous donation which will enable those with severely limited incomes to attend our 2016 retreats. Click here for more info.