Our community, or sangha, plays a vital role in supporting the life of the Center. Without the contribution of our volunteers, we could not offer as many programs and classes as we do. Volunteering is the dana of service and lets us take our practice “off the cushion.” It is also a great way to meet other practitioners and have some fun.
At Against the Stream we always have a number of volunteer opportunities, and you can contribute either in an ongoing or occasional basis. Currently we need help with the following. Call or write if you are interested or would like more info:
· Street Team (get our fliers out there)
· Daylong Coordinators (Coordinate activities and volunteers for a Daylong Retreat)
· Class Hosts (Help with activities of the weekly classes)
· Audio (Recording and/or Editing Talks)
· Center Cleaning Crew (Keeping Santa Monica and Melrose Clean)
· Graphic Designers (Design flyers)
· Media Coordinator (Send notices of events to different media outlets)
We have an immediate need for
Thank you for the generosity of time.