The following retreats are currently on the schedule. Save the date!
- Aug 20 – 27 – East Coast Retreat at Dharma Drum. Open for registration.
- Sep 1 –4 – Refuge Recovery Retreat at Joshua Tree. CANCELLED
- Sep 15 – 17 – People of Color Non-Residential Retreat with JoAnna Harper, Devin Berry and Leslie Booker. Open for registration.
- Oct 22 – 29 – Fall Retreat at Joshua Tree with Noah, JoAnna, Vinny and Anthony Maes. Open for registration.
- Nov 9 – 12 – Pacific Northwest Retreat with Dave Smith at Vashon Island, WA. Open for registration.
- Dec 29 – Jan 1 – New Year’s Retreat with Cheryl Slean and Dave Smith at Hilltop Camp, Malibu. Open for registration.
- Jan 11 – 14 – Women’s Retreat at Joshua Tree with JoAnna Harper and Mary Stancavage. Opens for Registration September 1, 2017.
- May 25 – 28 – Memorial Day Retreat at Joshua Tree – Opens for Registration Jan 1, 2018.
2017 Retreat Scholarship Funds: Due to a generous grant from the Angell Foundation, we are able to offer need-based scholarships to each of our residential retreats. Scholarship information and application is available on the retreat application form which can be downloaded from the retreat page.
2017 Hemera Foundation Fellowships for Educators: We have received a grant for retreat fellowships for full-time K-12 educators and M. Ed students at our 2017 retreats. Click here for more info.
2017 Hemera Foundation Contemplative Fellowships for Healthcare Professionals: This grant makes it possible for full-time healthcare professionals to attend retreats when they might not otherwise have the resources to do so. Click here for more info.
2017 Hemera Foundation Tending Space Fellowships for Artists: This grant makes it possible for full-time artists to experience extended meditation practice in a retreat setting. Click here for more info.
**We are using a new application platform this year called SlideRoom, which requires that applicants pay $5 in order to apply.
Scholarship Fund for People in Recovery: A fund is being established to support people in Buddhist-inspired recovery who wish to attend a residential retreat. This is to honor the memory of one of our members who passed on too soon. If you would like to donate to this fund, please click HERE. We will offer more details on how to apply for the scholarship as the funds become available.