The following retreats are currently on the schedule. Save the date!
- May 25 – 28 – Memorial Day Retreat at Joshua Tree. Open for registration
- Aug 19 – 26 – East Coast Retreat at Dharma Drum, NY, with Chris Crotty, Vinny Ferraro and Cheryl Slean – Open for registration.
- Sep 7-9 – Retreat at the Jesuit Retreat Center, Applegate, with Vinny Ferraro – Open for registration
- Oct 8 – 14 – Fall Retreat at Joshua Tree – Opens for registration June 1
- Nov 29 – Dec 2 – Wisdom and Compassion Retreat with Mary Stancavage at Vashon Island, Washington – Opens for registration June 15
2018 Retreat Scholarship Funds: Due to a generous grant from the Angell Foundation, we are able to offer need-based scholarships to each of our residential retreats. Scholarship information and application is available on the retreat application form which can be downloaded from the retreat page.
2018 Hemera Foundation Fellowships for Educators: We have received a grant for retreat fellowships for full-time K-12 educators and M. Ed students at our 2018 retreats. Click here for more info.
2018 Hemera Foundation Contemplative Fellowships for Healthcare Professionals: This grant makes it possible for full-time healthcare professionals to attend retreats when they might not otherwise have the resources to do so. Click here for more info.
2018 Hemera Foundation Tending Space Fellowships for Artists: This grant makes it possible for full-time artists to experience extended meditation practice in a retreat setting. Click here for more info.
**We use an application platform called SlideRoom, which requires that applicants pay $5 in order to apply.
Scholarship Fund for People in Recovery: A fund is being established to support people in Buddhist-inspired recovery who wish to attend a residential retreat. This is to honor the memory of one of our members who passed on too soon. If you would like to donate to this fund, please click HERE. We will offer more details on how to apply for the scholarship as the funds become available.